December 1, today morning paper, Tuesday, the 17th lunar month, happy work, happy life
Today’s exchange rate: $1 =6.565/1 euro -7.845/1 pound -8.763
1. The Export Control Law of the People’s Republic of China will take effect on December 1st!
2. China’s manufacturing PMI rose to 52.1 in November, nine consecutive months above the critical point.
3. Ministry of Ecology and Environment: Measures for The Management of National Carbon Emission Trading (Trial) will be released as soon as possible after soliciting opinions.
4. Bank of China: China’s GDP is expected to grow by around 2.1% this year and 7.5% in 2021.
Starting from Dec 23, the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway will implement floating ticket prices according to passenger flow.
6. The Regulations of Jiangxi Province on The Promotion of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises shall be implemented. More than 30% of government procurement shall be reserved for small and medium-sized enterprises.
A recount in the US state of Wisconsin has confirmed Joe Biden’s lead over Donald Trump by more than 20,000 votes.
Post time: Dec-01-2020